There is limited street parking near the Bemis building. Please be careful to read all posted signs. Sunday is always free unlimited-time street parking.
Other suggested parking options:
- The Safeco Field garage at 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134. They have $9 all day parking on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Street level open lots in the area
- Take public transport, taxis or ride sharing to visit Bemis and avoid the parking hassle.
Where NOT to park:
- DO NOT PARK in the ‘Tenant Only’ lot on the south side of the Bemis building, off Colorado Ave S. This is reserved 24 hrs for residents and tenant businesses only. Signs are posted everywhere so don’t worry about missing it.
- Be careful of parking garages closed on the weekends. The parking garages next to the building, including the garage entrance on S. Atlantic St. closest to the Bemis' front door, are usually closed to the public on weekends. You may be able to get in, but you won't be able to get out. Please be sure you are not parking in a closed garage.